Sunday, July 25, 2010

Water Park

In the beginning and middle of July here on the East Coast it has been hot as heck. There is this great kiddie water park that we discovered through some friends and have been enjoying it a great deal. The camps sometimes bring the kids and it is staffed with two lifeguards which is great. The deepest water is about two feet so perfect for all ages. Please remember that I did say "ALL AGES" as dad joined Kelsey - can you find them in the picture below?
Here is a close up in case you didn't see them.
Deb and Lizzie met us, it is great we are close by. It is fun to hang out with them!
Deb and I have been friends for so long, lets just say thirty plus - I can't be more specific it may give away my age - lol!
Johnnie had to pause and take it all in.
This is the view right outside the park gate of the Charles River.
I was told this is the Northeastern Boat House....nestled in along the Charles.
We had lunch outside of the park.
There were all kinds of birds and squirrels around distracting the kids from sitting down at the table and eating their lunch.
And of course, Johnnie spotted a flock (not sure if you are susposed to refere to them as a flock) of ducks and decided to be generous with his lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment