Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Here Fishie Fishie

This summer has truly been one where I have watched Kelsey become a real fish in such a short amount of time. One of our favorite things to do is hang out with Auntie Gail at her pool and swim. Kelsey and Johnnie both have been wearing swimmies, but Kelsey is very quickly demonstrating that she is close to abandoning them. There is no doubt that this time next year they will be a thing of the past for her.
Johnnie has no fear, which is probably for us the scariest thing there could be. Once he is armed with his floaties he is ready to go and has learned how to get him self around with this legs.
Here is the little stud doing a his usually GQ pose!
Treats are always a plenty at Aunties.
Another fun day!

1 comment:

  1. It's great they a taking to swimming so quickly. I still have not got my kids into it yet..soon enough I guess.

    ReplyDelete