It seems like forever and a day since we have been blogging, but a new year and we wanted to try and see if we could blog four or five times a week. I would love to blog daily but it just isn't likely, possible but not likely. This blog is about speechless. Johnnie has become a fountain of new words. Over the Christmas holiday at Grandma's he decided it was now time to speak. In addition to Dada, Mama, Ooooooo and Nana (for banana) he has added to his list.
- Hi
- Hi Kitty
- Kewzie (for Kelsey)
- I Wuw Ya (I Love You - one of my favorites - he yells this from his crib in the morning)
- Eyzzz (eyes)
- Mouwsh (Mouth)
- Baboo (Baby)
- Car
- Twuck (Truck)
- Ball
It is amazing how quickly he is starting to pick up new words - so much fun. I am hoping he will hold of on learning the word "no" for a while longer. That was one of Kelsey's favorites and it sees that it still is.


No comments:
Post a Comment