I have so many pictures that I haven't posted to the blog you may be continuing to enjoy 2009 for some time to come. In 2009, Kelseys school did a really wonderful Christmas Pageant. It was amazing all the Christian holiday carols she learned in such a short period of time. All the kids of all ages (except Johnnie's class) got up and sang numerous songs and had little routines that went with them. The staff at school are just amazing at the time that went into this wonderful holiday event.
Kelsey was one of the Donkeys for the Manger. I still have her hat and want to bring it to work!
There she is - the next American Junior Idol. The good news is she can carry a toon much better than her mom!
Kelsey was one of the Donkeys for the Manger. I still have her hat and want to bring it to work!
There she is - the next American Junior Idol. The good news is she can carry a toon much better than her mom!









I love her little song she sang.
ReplyDeleteParker never did any plays...I hope Ava will. It seems like such fun watching the little ones sing and act.
Too cute